We use the Melles-Griot Microlab™ series, and other optical components to rapidly tests concepts and prototypes. At Hydreon Corporation, we emphasize getting a functional concept-test prototype as quickly as possible– we often learn volumes from the first phase of the project.
- Non-imaging system design
- Sensing and control in harsh environments
- Infrared and ultraviolet
- Display readability and illumination
- plastic and injection-molded lenses
- Prototypes and Prototyping
- Optical sensors
- Rejection of sunlight and high-ambient light environments
Directing Rays to their Proper Places
Our expertise doesn’t stop when the ray hits the target. A complete system requires the right optical configuration, signal processing, software, human perception, or whatever it takes to make the project succeed.